Posted onAugust 26, 2015 by firstname.lastname@example.org
We are currently accepting applications for the September – February term
Are you passionate about the Aradia Fitness Mississauga (AFM) community? Are you interested in exchanging service for classes at our studio? Maybe you have specific skills that you feel would contribute to the smooth operation of our studio. If so, we invite you to apply to join our Energy Exchange Program.
As a member of the AFM Energy Exchange Team, you will be an ambassador of the AFM Community. You will help to check students in, make them feel welcome and ensure the comfort and cleanliness of our studio space. You may be asked to represent the studio to potential new students whether it be at our front desk, on social media or at community events.
What we will ask for from you:
- 8-10 hours of work per month (approximately 2 hours per week) consisting of various maintenance and administrative tasks. In some instances, specialized tasks such as social media marketing execution, simple bookkeeping or event planning, for example, may be specified in your individual agreement, depending on your unique skills.
- A six month commitment
- Your energy and enthusiasm to represent the community
What you will receive from us:
- A regular Pole Dancing Membership (value $150 + HST per month)
- Inclusion in occasional exclusive team building activities and classes with other Energy Exchange team members and Aradia instructors.
- Experience and insight into the workings of a small business/fitness studio – looks excellent on any resume
- You should be reliable, punctual, organized, enthusiastic and respectful.
- Availability to work 2-3 hours per week in the evening or on weekends.
- You must already have regular attendance at classes at our studio or commit to regular attendance at classes during your Energy Exchange Team term.
If you are interested in applying for our Energy Exchange Team, please email your resume to email@example.com with the subject Energy Exchange Team. Please also answer the following questions in the body of the email:
- Are you a current or previous student at AFK? If not, do you take or have you taken lessons at another pole dancing studio?
- What is your pole story? Why did you start or why do you want to start? Why did you stay? How has pole fitness and/or the pole community affected your life?
- Why are you interested in our Energy Exchange Program?
- What strengths would you bring to the team? Please outline any relevant work or volunteer experience.
- What do you believe you will gain through participation in this Program outside free classes? What are your goals? What would you like to learn from us?
- Do you have a specific skill or area of focus in your education that you believe could benefit the studio? E.g. Social Media Management, Event Planning and Management, Financial Analysis, Sales and Marketing
Please Note: We will endeavor to reply to every application as quickly as possible. Please do not follow up by phone. We will contact you if your application is accepted to move on in the selection process or not.